The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of Europe’s oldest functioning underground facilities. Started in the early Middle Ages, the mine attracts thousands of tourists each year. Visitors will be awestruck by the chapels, reliefs and freestanding sculptures carved from salt rock walls, in addition saline underground lakes and archaeological displays.
- hotel pick up
- Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour in English (approx. 3 hours)
- elevator ascent to the ground level on exit
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 4h
- The journey begins with descent down (380 stairs) There are 800 stairs along the whole route.
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags that visitors may carry on the site is 30x20x10cm.
- Lunch is not included in the service.
- Baby strollers are not allowed
- The Museum is closed on: 1st January, 1st October, Easter Sunday and 25th December. These days we do not organize tours.