Visit the most important place for Polish Catholics. Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, the internationally famous 16th century complex of 42 chapels, hidden in a beautiful forest. For ages it has been a destination for many pilgrims from Poland and all over the world. From Kalwaria we’ll drive you to Wadowice, where the late Pope John Paul II was born. We’ll visit his family house and parish church, dating back to the 15th century.
- hotel pick up
- English guide service
- sightseeing of 16th century complex in Kalwaria
- sightseeing of a parish church in Wadowice and a Pope’s house
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 5-6h
- Tour available only in English
- Minimum 2 participants (if less trip can be cancelled)
- Tour must be booked at least 1 day in advance!
- Lunch is not included in the service.