We would be pleased to share with You the sheer beauty and awesome grandeur of place built for the worship of God.
Visit the most important shrine devoted to St. Mary the most important and the largest pilgrimage centre in Poland. Dating back to 14th century, the Jasna Góra Monastery quickly assumed great worth religiously. The famous painting of Black Madona, reputed to have miraculous powers, is the most highly – prised symbol in Poland.
- hotel pick up
- English guide service
- guided visit to Black Madonna Shrine
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 7h
- Tour available only in English
- Minimum 2 participants (if less trip can be cancelled)
- Tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance!
- Lunch is not included in the service.