The site of the one of history’s most horrific crimes, Auschwitz-Birkenau embodies tragedy, inhumanity and the survival of the will. Today the museum stands testament to the inconceivable atrocities of Second World War while paying tribute to the thousands of lives unjustly taken within.
- hotel pick up
- guided tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau (approx. 3,5 hours)
- transfer between camps
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 6,5 – 7h
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags that visitors may carry on the site is 30x20x10cm. Visitors are requested to leave their baggage in their buses or cars.
- Lunch is not included in the service.
- Baby strollers are not allowed
- The Museum is closed on: 1st January, Easter Sunday and 25th December. These days we do not organize tours.