The site of one of history’s most horrific crimes, Auschwitz – Birkenau embodies tragedy, inhumanity and the survival of the will. Today the museum stands testament to the inconceivable atrocities of Second World War while paying tribute to the thousands of lives unjustly taken within.
Adult: 155 PLN
Student: 120 PLN
- Departure from Cracow
- Trip to Auschwitz (approx. 1h15min) in air condition van
- Guided tour in Auschwitz (approx 2h)
- Transfer to Birkenau
- Guided tour in Birkenau (approx 1h)
- Arrival to Cracow
- There is 10 minutes break during the tour.
- Taking photos inside the buildings is forbidden
- Lunch is not included in the service
- Baby carriage is not allowed ( only baby sling)
Send us e-mail for information about pick up time
TOUR MUST BE BOOKED MAXIMUM 24h IN ADVANCE.
Minimum number of participants: 2.