Visit the capital of the highlands with the most breathtaking views in Poland! Zakopane, Poland’s top ski resort and hiking destination is situated at the foot of the Tatra mountains. It attracts tourists not only because of its fascinating culture and wooden architecture, but also because of its beautiful trails, sparkling lakes with crystal clean water, cascading waterfalls, mysterious caves and a plethora of fauna and flora.
- hotel pick up
- English guide service
- Zakopane sightseeing
- Cable car up to Gubałówka Hill
- entrance fee to one of Zakopane’s museums or The Tatra National Park
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 8h
- Tour available only in English
- Minimum 2 participants (if less trip can be cancelled)
- Tour must be booked at least 1 day in advance!
- Lunch is not included in the service.