We’ll drive You out of the city to explore the green, rocky valleys of the smallest Polish National Park. You’ll visit the most beautiful place in the surroundings of Krakow, dotted with Jurassic rock formations, wild creeks, and winding roads that lead to one of the pearls of Polish renaissance architecture – the Pieskowa Skała Castle.
- hotel pick up
- English guide service
- guided visit to Pieskowa Skała Castle
- guided visit to one of caves
- walk through the valley
- hotel drop off
- Duration : approx. 8h
- Tour available only in English
- Minimum 2 participants (if less trip can be cancelled)
- Tour must be booked at least 1 day in advance!
- Lunch is not included in the service.